Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 14, 2006

    GOOD OR BAD?

    Sometimes I wonder, "Am I capable of trusting pple anymore?" Its not tat I will doubt pple's every words...but just those who have lied to me before. I find it hard to believe their words 100%. There is always a lingering thought tat things are not wat it seems.

    Maybe u will say I am paranoid, but I think my wall of defence just came up unknowingly...good or bad? I can no longer decipher pple's words, their expressed and hidden meanings. And being lazy to think abt such issues as trust, I rather abandon those "things" tat require me to ponder over. Haha...so I guess, it will thus be tough for me to discover a relationship tat I will allow myself to fall literally into...good or bad? No idea :P

    No comments: