Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 10, 2007

    IT Show 2007

    Being an almost IT idiot, I was quite impressed with myself for going to the IT Show 2007!

    ><....ok lah, u are right...I am too lazy to have just up and gone to that show. My bro jio me to go with him. Very nice of him...he even bought me a portable hard disk and a USB adaptor for the lousy laptop at home. So sweet... ^^

    Well, nothing much about the IT Show coz I ABSOLUTELY do not understand wat the sales promoters were saying. I think I am just trying not to be squashed the whole time...the place was PACKED!!! Gosh...makes me wonder if tats the only place for pple to go to -_

    In the midst of the mess, u will occasionally see kids around and try to prevent urself from banging into them. But I cannot understand those parents who decided to bring their young kids to such shows/exhibits/fairs or watever...whereby they expected a huge crowd...wat do they wana do to their poor kids? Let them be squashed? Let them suffocate in the crowd coz they are heads shorter than us? Let them go missing so u can have less mouth to feed at home? (keke...cold joke...brrr...)

    Anyway, before going to the IT Show, my bro treated me dinner at this Swiss Culture Restaurant located in Suntec Tower 1. Though the restaurant does not look impressive...but the food blew me away! ^^ Do try the Swiss Cheese and Mushroom Pasta with Seafood if u go there...I had tat and feel tat thats the best pasta I have ever eaten...yummy! Even win the pastas I ate in Perth (which were good too). My bro had the Veal Mushroom Sausage which comes with some rosti...I am not a fan of rosti and do not particularly favour sausages...so it was ok to me...but my bro seemed to like it anyway. This restaurant is a MUST TRY!

    http://www.swissculture.com.sg/index.htm

    No comments: