Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 05, 2008

    Touching Tale

    I just read one of the forwarded emails and was really TOUCHED by it. My fren asked why I did not cry after watching the video clip...I sound heartless? The fact tat I din cry doesnt mean I am not touched...rather tat the video gives me a lot of food for thought and plenty more to thank for in my life.

    Here's the email and video clips...hope it touches u too and brings some enlightening into ur fortunate lives.

    "A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?' The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'. They went on to complete the marathon together.
    Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying 'Yes' to his son's request of going through the race together.


    One day, the son asked his father, 'Dad, let's join the Ironman together.' To which, his father said 'Yes'. For those who didn't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along thecoast of the Big Island. Father and son went on to complete the race together."


    View this video clip: Click on the link below to view the duo.

    http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8cf08faca5dd9ea45513

    No comments: