Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 26, 2008

    "Boxes"

    It has been a busy few weeks, pre-holiday buzz I hope...

    Anyway, I am watching the Formula One (F1) trial race on TV right now while I blog. Ok, not so much watching than listening...coz it gets rather boring after watching a few rounds of the cars going round and round. Gosh, those race cars looks like TOYS! Haha..Plastic looking and all...

    I know I should be really excited abt my upcoming trip to Hongkong but strangely, I am just looking forward to the break. Need some time away from the tiring work. And maybe if I am lucky, I may be able to see some fireworks on my first day to Hongkong...hmm...well, we shall see...will TRY to take more pics.

    Sidetrack...I did some interesting recording. Trying to understand how much time I spend looking at "boxes" (as in TV, Computers, PSP...anything with a square screen), I decided to note down the number of hours I look at these "boxes" in a week.

    Day One (Sat)
    9am+ to 10am+ : 1 hr PSP
    10am+ to 12pm: 1 1/2 hrs Computer (Mapling)
    12pm+ to 1pm: 1/2 hr PSP
    1pm to 2pm: 1 hr Computer (Mapling)
    2pm+ to 3pm+: 1 hr TV
    4pm+ to 5pm+: 1 hr TV
    5pm+ to 6pm+: 1 hr PSP
    11pm to 11pm+: 1/2 hr PSP
    1am to 3am: 2 hrs TV & PSP
    9-1/2 hrs

    Day Two (Sun)
    12pm to 1pm: 1 hr Computer (Mapling)
    4pm+ to 5pm+: 1 hr PSP
    6pm to 1am: 7 hrs TV
    9 hrs

    Day Three (Mon)
    8am to 8am+: 1/2 hr PSP
    9am to 6pm: 7 hrs Computer (Work)
    7pm+ to 12am: 4 1/2 hrs TV & PSP
    12 hrs

    Day Four (Tue)
    4am+ to 6am: 1 1/2 hrs PSP
    7am+ to 8am+: 1/2 hr PSP
    9am to 6pm+: 7 1/2 hrs Computer (Work)
    8pm+ to 11pm+: 3 hrs TV & PSP
    12-1/2 hrs

    Day Five (Wed)
    7am+ to 8am+: 1 hr PSP
    9am to 8pm+: 10 hrs Computer (Work)
    9pm to 11pm+: 2 hrs TV
    13hrs

    Day Six (Thu)
    4am+ to 7am: 2 1/2 hrs PSP
    9am to 7pm: 9 1/2 hrs Computer (Work)
    8pm+ to 11pm+: 3 hrs TV & Computer (Mapling)
    15hrs

    Day Seven (Fri)
    7am+ to 8am+: 1/2 hr PSP
    9am to 7pm+: 9 hrs Computer (Work)
    7pm+ to 8pm: 1/2 PSP
    10hrs

    81 hrs a week!!!

    Gosh...I din expect tat figure...ok tat was abt 2 weeks ago and probably one of the rare weeks when I dun sleep well and woke up real early...4am!

    Ok, it might seems like I am spending too much time on the "boxes" and dun have a life.........oh wait! Yah! I dun have a life!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    No comments: