Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 02, 2008

    Little Imps

    I decided to share this little incident which happened on Teacher's Day.

    Child care centre was closed and my mum had to babysit my niece and nephew. They came over early in the morning when I was about to leave home for work.


    I joked with Charmaine and asked, "敏敏,要陪姑姑去做工吗?"

    "不要!" Charmaine answered immediately.

    "你可以站在旁边,姑姑会拿东西给你photostat" I continued.

    Charmaine giggled and repeated, "不...要!"

    Then I turned my attention to Ray and said, "弟弟,不然你跟姑姑去做工啦。"

    Ray shook his head vigorously and giggled with Charmaine.

    I turned back to Charmaine, "来啦,敏敏,快点陪姑姑去做工。"

    Charmaine replied, "我会把你的东西弄乱!"

    I said to Ray, "弟弟,走,快跟姑姑去做工。"

    "我会把你的东西撕掉!" Ray said mischeviously.

    。。。从头到尾,他们一直在笑。。。



    Haha...dunno whether I ought to laugh or cry at their response...where did they learn all that from???

    No comments: