Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 31, 2009

    "Mumms" The Word

    .............................................................................................

    ?

    !

    Oh! hahaha....tot coz I cant talk today then I also cant say a word here. LOL.

    Hmm...I suffered from sore throat the past few days and was on the brink of developing a cough and more. Started coughing slightly yesterday and it progressed to a full phelgm stage when I woke upat 3pm plus just now. Not coughing as much now coz the walls of my throat is dry.

    In addition, no voice can be projected out of my mouth now...was croaking on the phone with my mum when I woke up just now. So uncomfortable trying to get her to understand wat I was saying.

    :P

    Guess my weekend is burnt liao. Cant possibly go out in this condition.

    Off to enjoy my k-dramas and gaming!

    No comments: