Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 29, 2009

    "Wet" Dream Interpretation

    U know wat others always say abt the sub-conscious mind working while everyone is asleep?

    Well, I think it might just be true.

    I dreamt of searching for a toilet and finally finding one this morning. Actually it happened to me quite a couple of times in the past. Dreams of searching high and low and finally finding the toilet tat I so needed. Only problem with all these dreams are tat the toilets are almost always "open", ie. in public or not enclosed. Sometimes the toilet bowls can come in weird designs too.

    Anyway, when I woke up after tat dream, I feel tat my bladder is full and really need to use the toilet. Interesting huh? Was the dream my sub-conscious calling out to me tat I need to relieve myself? Would I really urinate in bed if I dun wake up in time from my dream?

    Hmm....wetting my bed...in a very different sense...LOL!

    2 comments:

    Marcia Dream said...

    Dreaming about having to urinate can mean that you need to release repressed emotions or anxiety. It can also have to do with a need to cleanse yourself emotionally.

    The fact that the toilets are in public in your dream could mean that you are worried expressing your feelings in fron of other people.

    After lying in bed for a while it's normal for your bladder to be full and the dream can reflect that. It is unlikely that you wouldn't wake up if you really couldn't hold it in anymore, unless you had some kind of disorder or were in an abnormally deep sleep due to illness, alchohol or drugs, for example.

    Christine said...

    Oh, thanks for the interpretation Marcia! ^_^

    At least its a relieve to know I am not having some kind of disorder.