Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 21, 2006

    Who needs English Lesson???

    Was in a discussion with my colleagues today and trying to find the correct pronounciation of certain words. How do u pronounce the following?

    1) Tangy ("Tan-g" OR "Tan-e")
    2) Asset ("As-set" OR "Air-set")
    3) Colleagues ("Ke-licks" OR "Kor-licks")
    4) Photographer ("Fur-tor-grapher" OR "Photo-grapher")

    Well, I think that the first pronounciation for each of the above 4 are the correct ones...wat do u think???

    Then, when I commented on one of my emails that someone had "cc-ed" me something that does not belong to me. Su actually tot I was referring to the "cc" in MapleStory...duh...its cc with an "ed". So wat is cc?? In email language, it means carbon-copy, u know...u carbon-copy to a 3rd party other than the intended recipient. In MapleStory, cc simply means change channel. LOL.

    Well, then Su asked "Wat is BCC then?"...I answered "Blind Carbon Copy lor. U see,the carbon copy is blind, so they go around shouting, 'Ah...ah! I am blind, so I cannot see where I am being sent to.'" Wahahaha....funny right??? *burr..so cold*

    Anymore english lessons from me...maybe in future k ^^

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    hahaha.. yeah.. thats was funny..