Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 18, 2008

    Oily Oily....Ewwww

    Today is Tuesday...the NO homecooked dinner day. Was fortunate enough to knock off on the dot and was wondering wat to buy home for dinner - fast food, hawker food, cook maggi mee???

    Then I recalled the Bacon & Eggs which I cooked for the first time during my Gold Coast trip....yummy! Suddenly, just decided to whip something up for myself on the stove tonight. (Hehe....I am no cook....but well, at most I will only be poisoning myself!)

    Knowing there is no bacon at home, I substituted with canned cocktail hotdogs, eggs and char mee. No use in writing my cooking recipe here coz there is nothing special abt this dish. In fact it is much much much more oily than I intended...think I put too much butter in :P

    Oily Noodles

    Sadly I wasnt able to cook a sunny-side-up egg which I did in Gold Coast...wonder if it has anything to do with the frying pan. Anyway, my dinner was settled and tats wats important.

    Talking abt Gold Coast...I missed the TV shows there. Although some shops in Gold Coast are open till 9pm plus (and I mean retails shops, not just eateries), I spent most of my nights in the apartment watching TV.

    FOXTEL in Gold Coast (equilvalent to our SCV) have some really good shows tat has either never been broadcasted in Singapore or was shown a long time ago but is no longer showing here:
    - Whose Line Is It Anyway? (just love this one...LUV IT!!!)
    - South Park (cool...wat other show can u hear so much vulgars)
    - The Flintstones (Fred just gets on my nerves sometimes)
    - The Jetsons (hmm...almost forgotten this show exist)
    - The Family Guy (Stewie baby!)
    - The Simpsons (all time favourite)
    - The Powerpuff Girls (still as lame as ever)
    - Camp Lazlo (erm...dun quite remember wat this is abt)
    - Ed, Edd and Eddy (a show abt 3 freaks?)
    - Kids Next Door (really enjoyed this, its a super cool cartoon!)
    - Scooby-Doo (good old scooby)
    - Samurai Jack (2D...no matter how I look at it...its 2D)
    - Fraggle Rock (I din watch this but the commercials kept playing and it irritated me like hell)

    Hmm...mostly cartoons?! Well, I am still young at heart :P

    No comments: