Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 13, 2008

    New Addiction....SHAIYA

    Got myself addicted to another online game lately, the MMORPG:

    SHAIYA

    Official website - http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

    Its not tat I have given up on MapleStory, but I had problems loading it and running the game at times...and was quite often disconnected from the game.

    So, I tried Shaiya some time in March and found it pretty refreshing to play a new game.

    Well, if u like online gaming and wana try the game. Just go to the official website above, register a login and download the game onto your computer. But just before u start the game and create ur character, decide whether u wana join the Light or the Fury side of the battle. U can add me as buddy if u join the Union of Fury :) My character nick is RinLore.

    Hope u have fun with the game!

    No comments: