Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 21, 2009

    Five HOT Days After A Week of Merry

    Its been 2 weeks since I blogged and the last time I did, I was getting all excited abt traveling to Brisbane for a week's holiday.

    Anyway, I was going to take a flight back from Brisbane on Sunday (15 Feb 2009) when I started feeling unwell. First was the immense cold felt, then shockwaves of shivers emerged from within, overtook and my body started trembling. Then I din know I was running a temperature, just felt really unwell. Think at some point I felt so helpless from the shivering that tears tore their way down my face (must have scared u, I am so sorry, P!). Also much thanks to my fren P for trying to help me find the First Aid Centre though unfortunately was not opened and I had to rely on Panadol for my flight back.

    Estimated 7 hours flight:- 3 movies (hmm, I watched "The Duchess", a weird Korean movie which I forgotten the name and "Pretty Woman"), 5 to 6 glasses of warm water, 1 lunch and a rejected refreshment, a period of shivering while watching the movie, 2 visits to the Loo where I vomitted on 2nd visit.

    I pulled through.

    Kudos to Kim for being such a great fren to pick me up from the airport tat night!

    Anyway, my health just went downhill after I got home. The period from Sunday 15 Feb night to Thursday 19 Feb night was a flash blur (I probably have recollections of wat happened but wouldnt wana bore u with the gore details of the high temp 38.5 degrees & above, the shiverings, the vomits, the hospital visits, etc.) and when I woke up yesterday, I just felt tat I have concussed in bed for the past days.

    Now, my temperature is finally down and I hope remains down. I am still on Antibiotics. The A&E doc at East Shore hospital said my case was coz of Bacterial Infection and did some blood tests for me to see wat kind of bacteria it is, results are still not out yet and god knows wat the results can be good for when they call to tell me...coz I have recovered right, havent I...

    Ok, will try to put up the pics for my Brisbane trip soon, which aint many....so till then...bye!

    No comments: