Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 01, 2006

    THE STIFF NECK SYNDROME RETURNS

    I know I havent updated my blog in some time, so frens, pls do not be disappointed. Well, if u wana know, I got my retribution by having my stiff neck syndrome returned...it happened on last wed morning when my neck suddenly felt a certain vein pull quite painfully...then I knew it! Its back!

    Well, I went to work as usual on wed but could not endure it and decided to take a 1/2 day leave. And since I was going to take leave last Friday initially to have my hair cut, I decided to use the 1/2 day leave on wed to cut my hair instead. Think it was a horrible choice...I know my hair was messy and long but the torture of having to wash my hair abt 4 times...dun think its worth it. My hair is now shorter and straight and w a nice fringe (I did not keep a fringe since my secondary school days) but at a huge expense of enduring pain throughout the 4 hours in the hair salon. Anyway, the only consolation is tat I do like my new hairstyle.

    Then, my stiff neck persists and I went to see a doc last Thursday, got a 2 days MC (which means I was on holiday from last Thursday till today, Labour Day) but din get a much needed jab which might relief my pain. I did finally get a jab last Sat but it din help much...so here I am with the annoying stiff neck still bothering me...hope it goes away soon...and dun find its way back....sniff....sniff....

    No comments: