Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 31, 2006

    RECAP - TRIP TO GENTING (Part 3)

    14 May 2006
    Another beautiful morning, but it was a bit misty. As wat Su like to say, there were clouds flying ard us. However, I like to correct her and said tat those are mountain mists...haha
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    Anyway, we were due to leave Genting in the afternoon, so we tot to enjoy ourselves for the morning before we need to check out at 12nn. It was a whole morning of crazy fun at the outdoor theme park...never have I rode on so many types of roller coasters before: Corkscrew (not as scary as it looks, but thrilling), Flying Dragon and a smaller scale one (forgot the name of the ride). We also played Go-Kart...however, the tracks there is amazingly flat, not as exciting as the one at Escape Theme Park in Spore. The most fun was the Space Shot! It looked scary when the thing drops from way up high and starts jerking the pple up and down...but when u sit on it...its actually not tat scary...it was very fun - a must try if u are there!

    We ended our rides early as some rides are under maintenance and upgrade (wat a disappointment!). Had plenty of time after checking out of hotel to continue shopping...but alas! My bag's strap broke at tat moment and I had to handcarry both my bags plus a stool tat I bought for my niece. It was so difficult to walk ard w all my baggage tat I decided to stay put at the cybercafe to play MapleStory while Su goes shopping on her own. Haha...good excuse huh? Well, tats when I posted the msg on the blog on 14 May...hehe

    We boarded the coach back to S'pore at abt 2pm plus, only set off at 3pm plus...and its was another long tiring journey. Bye bye le, Genting!!!

    ** Go to the link below to read Su's write up on our Genting Trip
    http://fullofsweetness.blogspot.com/2006/05/hey-hey.html

    No comments: