Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 27, 2008

    Korean Idol Chart

    An update on my Korean Idols (only male actors of coz) whom I like, admire and basically fell in love w the characters they have acted. And becoz I like them so, I bought my dvds & vcds based on whether any of them acted in the shows :P ...enjoy the cool pics.


    Number 1 - Kwon Sang Woo (Wat a HUNK!)
    KSW1 KSW3 KSW2


    Number 2 - Lee Wan (OMG! My Dream Guy!)
    LW1 LW2 LW3


    Number 3 - Kim Jae Won (Killer Smile ^^)
    KJW2 KJW3 KJW1


    Number 4 - Gong Yoo (Cute...damn cute)
    GY1 GY2 GY3


    Number 5 - So Ji Sub (Sincerity...)
    SJS1 SJS3 SJS2


    Number 6 - Cha Tae Hyeon (The FUN guy)
    CTH1 CTH3 CTH2


    Other Actors whom I have come to like lately:

    Jang Hyeok (Matured & Charming)
    JH1 JH2 JH3


    Kang Ji Hwan (the Rebellious One)
    KJH1 KJH2 KJH3

    No comments: