Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    Chinese New Year 2009

    BELATED HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!



    Yes yes, I am very late with this greetings...in fact, I am 2 months late...lol.

    Hmm...forgotten wat I had initially wanted to write on this post abt CNY (memory failing due to the fact tat I hit the big 3)...so here are just the photos taken k.


    DAY ONE

    Three Generations


    Family Photo with the Golden Kids


    Setting off for visiting


    In the Lift


    Smiling Charmaine & Sulking Ray


    Innocent Ray (Now...I love this photo...saw a side of him tat is innocent and pure)


    Counting Ang Baos and eating sweets



    Now, my bro showed me an interesting function tat comes with my new digital camera. I am able to add certain "add-ons" and background to photos taken. Here is a trial: CUTE!




    Bribery at work...sweets!


    Playing the Flute???


    Happily Munching


    Counting the Rocher?


    Getting ready to sing


    Testing testing one, two, three...


    DAY TWO

    Sis-in-law with the kids


    Me with Charmaine

    Mimicking an old photo taken of the duo at the doorway (this one failed coz I took a potrait instead of landscape layout)


    A different duo in the correct layout


    Trio??? Haha...cute


    Making faces, mother and son


    Hug hug?


    Wrong! Wrestling!


    I want Piggyback too!


    Candid Shot


    Hehe...tats all folks! Till next CNY...






    No comments: