Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 07, 2009

    Mind Throbbing Week

    Headache for a week...the longest ever and dun even know if it will continue.

    Sickening thing is tat the thought of seeing a doc render me helpless...they will likely give me panadol or some medicine akin to panadol to cure the headache. Useless!

    So, trying my luck to see if the pain will just go away...now its better than the past 5 days but felt some pain this morning too...comes and go now...unlike the start of the week when my head keeps feeling heavy and the pain persist for long periods.

    Then in addition to tat, my boss suddenly had something to rush on Tuesday and deadline was yesterday (Friday). Had to do some OT in order to complete it and its really not helping the headache tat I am not having enuff rest.

    Hope next week will be a better week. With my boss on leave, maybe I will have more time to clear my work and send the "mountain" behind me to the warehouse. LOL.

    But overall, I feel revived. Lots of stimulation this week which broke me out of my usual boring routine.

    No comments: