Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 13, 2010

    Old vs Young

    I have been following a young friend's twitter recently and understand tat she was having some issues among her group of friends. From snippets here and there, I wasnt able to fully understand wat went on...but think she had some problems on her blog too.

    I was trying to empathize but really dun know wat to say. Recalling back on how I had friends issues too when I was young. Everyone was hot-headed in those younger years...more emotional and expressive...not able to withhold thoughts and feelings...hurting and selfish words are thus communicated across to pple we might love or care about.

    Found tat as we grow older, we learn to hide our feelings better...some to the extent of unreadable. Issit coz we have learnt to be more pretentious? cunning? manipulative? unfeeling?

    Ok, time for lunch...

    No comments: