Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 09, 2010

    Random Pictures from my BB

    I have been fiddling with my BB (ie. Blackberry) often lately and am awed at how technology has evolved through the years.


    From a simple phone used by people for conversation, not so much different from a home phone.
    To being able to send short messages (sms) and multimedia messages (MMS).
    To taking picures/photos with better and better resolutions.
    To having lots of functions in the phone such as calendar, alarm clock, games, calculator, MS applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
    To be able to subscribe to Data Services to use the Web Browser, BB Messenger and Navigational Maps.


    I discovered the BB App World a couple of days ago and found tat there are actually hundreds of applications available out there.


    Before I familarize with all the uses of my BB, I am satisfying myself by taking pictures.


    Here's one my niece Charmaine on the PSP....learning games at her tender age. This is the era of computer age.

    Olio Dome at Marina Square. Wat a fantastic photo I have taken here.


    Crispy Vegetable Spring Roll

    Fried Chicken Cutlet and Satay with Egg and Fried Rice too. Ok lah, I forgot the name of this dish.

    Yummy Cheesy Pizza


    I have been travelling a lot more to Orchard Road lately. Mainly coz I like shopping in 313 Orchard and perhaps the welcoming fragrance in Orchard Central. Haha...the sweet Orangy scent in Orchard Central might just be worth the trip.

    Horse Carriage in the middle of Orchard Road


    Some pictures from Orchard Central.


    Gigantic Woman Statue in Orcard Central


    with Gigantic Heels...
    Tully...heard of this new coffee place? Its comparative to Coffee Bean and Starbucks and their price range is similar too. But wat attracted me most are their cups, saucers and spoons....classic wo.

    Earl Grey Tea with Milk and Sugar...looks smooth huh. Even the cup, saucer and spoon looks special

    Coffee with Milk and Sugar in Grande size. The cup is definitely less cute than the Tall size cup above.
    The major problem I have with Orchard Central is the weird way the escalators and lifts connect the floors. Cannot really figure out my way inside though I have already been there more than 5 times at least.

    J brought me up to this place...I think its at level 7...or issit 9? Anyway, quite high up lah....tats why its called "Heaven's Loft".


    Heaven's Loft @ Orchard Central

    Doesn't the place just sound "Heavenly"?

    Actually its Ben & Jerry's Restaurant...considered one of its theme restaurant

    Free Ice Cream, compliments of J

    Then I went to another Ben & Jerry's Restaurant near Dempsey Road...Ranch Theme. I think Country style might be a better description. Anyway, the place is cool with its own live band (probably on weekend nights ba).
    Food is good too......
    BBQ Chicken Pizza

    A Large Basketful of Fries (too much for 2 persons though)

    Juicy Golden Calamari Rings

    No comments: