Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 20, 2010

    Estee Lauder Makeover Contest

    BUMP!

    Please my dear friends and blog readers, do cast ur vote for Su in the Estee Lauder Makeover Contest (instructions are below).

    The voting ends this Sunday, 25 July 2010, so please cast ur vote now!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am snitching a little time during work for this post.

    A good friend of mine, Su, took part in an Estee Lauder Makeover Contest.

    Look at how pretty she is.... ^_^




    Let's all support Su...click on http://www.herworld.com/esteelauder and type in "#235" or "Suhaina" and VOTE for her!

    THANK U ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT!!!

    PS: I think pretty Su shld win...and not some of the ugly fat girls I saw on the page who are heading the votes just becoz they got more friends voting for them.

    No comments: