Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 28, 2010

    Inception



    Three (3) months after watching the movie "Inception", I have failed to do a decent write up on the show. Seems like a mouthful to explain the movie in detail and hard to start pen-ing down the explanations to some queries of the movie...but its again laziness being the reason why it took me 3 months with no result.

    For those who haven't watched the movie, please go buy its DVD. Its guaranteed to be good...in fact, think I will buy one to collect and rewatch.

    Although I initially thought I understood most parts of the movie, I just read this post by my friend Su and found that I have misinterpreted some parts of it. Heng ah (Luckily), I never write my post...LOL....or else ma-lu.

    Anyway, for those who want some of their questions abt the movie answered, please click on the following link and read on...


    http://i-miss-elmo.blogspot.com/2010/08/inception-answers-to-your-questions.html

    Thanks Su! For posting this excellent blog post. ^_^ (u did wat I couldn't complete for 3 whole months.)

    No comments: