Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 13, 2010

    Colour Greetings

    I just have to share this with everyone.

    Was having lunch with my colleague a while ago and we were complaining abt how a certain Idiot in our office (yes yes, the same idiot whom I complained abt in my previous posts) like to answer his phone saying "Yellow" instead of "Hello" and in the most irritating manner tat sounded like "Yello~w"

    We started to come up with how we shld answer calls in different colours...and this is the best one of my colleague's son actually came up with:


    "Gr~ee-n! Gr~een!"

    "Yello~w"

    "Bl~u~e are you?"


    WAHAHA........ROFL.........LMAO..........I laughed until my tears came out.......

    Dont get it? Read again...out loud this time..... ;D

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    And I found this joke from the internet "All Indian Site.Com"(thanks to goon) which is one of the version the above colour greetings joke:-

    A man goes to get a job as a secretary. When the manager saw his yellow and red highlighted hair, his mind was screaming,'No, not this guy.'

    Nevertheless, he had to entertain his guest.

    Manager: "Okay, I will give you some words. Make a sentence with them and the job is yours. The words are green, pink, yellow, blue, white, purple and black."

    The man thought for a while and said: "The phone was ringing GREEN GREEN GREEN. I go and I PINK up the phone. I say YELLOW...BLUE's that. WHITE did you call? Aye... wrong number. Listen don't PURPLEly call wrong numbers and don't call BLACK."

    The manager fainted.

    No comments: