Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 10, 2011

    6-1/2 days work

    What am I doing blogging now?

    Eating snake while working lor...but oh! not during official working hours.

    In Singapore, most companies have like 5 days or at most 5-1/2 days work week (for office work at least...not too sure abt retail working hours lah).

    For this week, I have worked like 6-1/2 days lor....actually more if u count the overtime I worked during weekdays.

    Mon, 4 May - 9am to 8pm plus

    Tue, 5 May - 9am to 9pm

    Wed, 6 May - 9am to 6pm

    Thu, 7 May - 9am to 10pm

    Fri, 8 May - 9am to 10pm

    Sat, 9 May - 10am to 10pm (this is supposed to be my offday)

    Sun, 10 May - 7pm to now (its 11.30pm and clicking away)(working at home)

    So almost like 6-1/2 days work week for me....sigh....tat works up to about 63 hours of work (excluding 1 hr lunch break and 1 hr dinner break).

    Lets see when my body will break down or my brain will bursts and become squishy if this continunes.....sob.....sob.......

    No comments: