Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 13, 2006

    Addiction to YouTube.com

    Found recently tat I am quite addicted to YouTube videos. Been doing a lot of searches recently on my idols' clips...especially my latest favourite search: Ming Dao ^^

    Most of u are probably thinking...wats the big deal abt watching YouTube??? Well, for an IT idiot like me, ITS A BIG DEAL!!! Hahaha...I think I am constantly improving my knowledge on IT and closing the distance between me and this fast moving electronic age...YEH!

    Anyway, I was blogging and watching YouTube right now and found this interesting clip on the making of the Bomba Bomba MTV by 183 Club. Do watch it...its cute!



    I will be on the lookout for more interesting clips to link here so tat all of u can enjoy as well...but bear w me at the moment coz most clips might still be on Ming Dao and 183 Club. :P

    Meanwhile, you guys can go www.youtube.com and find some interesting video clips to watch too...if u like it so much and want me to put on my blog, leave me a msg at my tagboard k *wink*

    No comments: