Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    The Magicians of Love

    As most of u know from my previous posts, I am really into Korean dramas. But wat u probably din know is tat I am into Taiwan dramas too. Not the draggy soapy type of olden Taiwan dramas, but the modern idol type of Taiwan dramas. I know I am not those young teenage girls who get obsessed over their suave handsome idols, but then I cant help but get attracted by the fairy tale storyline of such dramas. From Meteor Garden to The Prince Turns Into Frog, lately I discovered a new favourite: The Magicians of Love. The cast in this show is almost the same as The Prince Turns Into Frog...basically starring 183 Club. I am positively smitten by Ming Dao's charms...really cute and warm smile he has. Its surprising how I used to think he looks pretty ugly when I first watched The Prince Turns Into Frog...but then I guess his charms won me over. Well, do check out this drama...highly recommended by me!

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    No comments: