Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 17, 2006

    Killer Taxi Fare T_T

    I took the cab 2 days ago when I was rushing to work in the morning (due to my alarm clock and my having to wash my newly highlighted hair, which I kept washing red dyes off).

    Oh yah, side-track a bit...FYI, I just did my hair last Sunday. 2 shades of mahogany and red, they call it highlight and lowlight...cost me a bomb but well tats the thing with being a girl...we like dolling up ourselves...keke!

    Anyway, back to the cab issue. As most know, the taxi fares in Singapore have risen yet AGAIN. A half hour journey from Hougang to Tg Pagar area cost me $21.20!!!!! $*@^T$*@%!$^* tat costs like 4 meals to me T_T

    Why is it so d@mn expensive? Yah, I know there is peak hour charge, CBD charge, ERP...but what other charges are there? Why does it hv to burn such a big hole in commuters' pockets???

    With the EVER increasing transport expenses in Singapore, does it mean that we have to revert to our ancestors' way of transport - by "11"? "11" meaning using ur legs lah, resort to walking everywhere. So instead of waking up at 7am to get to work by 8.30am...in future, one has to wake up at 4am to get ready for the long walk to work. -_|||

    You must think I am crazy for the above comment...yah maybe I am :P but still doesnt change the FACT that taxi fares are really high these days. Only consolation to me is that, the cab fare in Perth cost even higher than Singapore (at the moment)...

    No comments: