Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 28, 2006

    Creative Juices Ran Dry???

    I had wanted to blog abt some interesting activity chart of a certain individual a few days ago but after considering that the person involved might read my blog, I decided to delete the draft I did. Hmm, not becoz I care what this person might think or feel after reading my post...but coz this other person who is my fren might feel caught in the middle as this individual is her fren too. Well, it isnt all tat complicated. I am just sparing a thought for my fren ^^

    So, tat left me with nothing really interesting to blog abt -_llll erm...I am not really tat creative in the first place...now wats left of my creative juices seemed to have ran dry...tats why all of u hv to read this lousy entry...lol...well, will try blogging something more interesting soon. :P

    No comments: