Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 21, 2006

    'Beng's & 'Lian's

    Heard 2 comments lately that I am "LIAN"!!! How can this be??? There must be a mistake somewhere...I couldnt possibly be anywhere near tat expression....sob...sob...

    It first started abt mid of this week, when my online fren HL (aka BabyXXX) asked wat kind of guy I like...then she answered for me and said that I like bengs!!! Aiyo, where she get the idea I dunno...she said from my photo, can see I like bengs....????.....got meh??? >< Then I said "Does tat mean I look lian?" And she answered YES!!! OMG!!!!

    Then just now I went out w Amrita...havent met up with her for some time le, so had a lot of catching up. Well, we were having dessert at Swensens and chatting, then I was checking out this tall chinese guy. The sporting kind and a bit like those successful businessman who took time to bring his folks out for dinner. When I told Amrita, she was like "I din know u look at this kind of guy. I always tot u went for another kind of guy."

    What kind of guy? Her answer: "Beng" -_lll

    Aiyo...my most dreaded answer...why? why? why? She then explained that she classified the typical Singaporean Chinese guys as "Bengs". And also that I am "Lian". Her definition for "Lian"...typical Singaporean Chinese girls who seems a bit "uncultured"!!!...%&!*@()%^!&(#)$(^!@....where did tat come from??? Me uncultured??? T_T

    Anyway, not too sure how I shld feel after these 2 comments from my frens...am I really "Lian"? And do I really like "Bengs"? Haiz.... -_- no comments liao...those who know me shld know...

    No comments: