Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 13, 2006

    Sleepyhead ><

    A classic sleepyhead would have just overslept and be late for work or school. But me??? I am different.

    Woke up at 6.30am this morning...brushed my teeth, showered, changed clothes, bag packed...all except my makeup. Then I was feeling rather drowsy so I decided to just let my head rest on my nice nice pillow and went on to lie down on my bed. Bad mistake! Bad bad mistake...I fell asleep again at approx 7.30am...by the time I woke up again, it was 8.30am!!! And I only woke up coz my parents knocked on my door and asked why I din go to work
    -_lll

    My mum grumbled when I asked if I shld take 1/2 or full day leave...sigh...grumble grumble...

    So guess wat??? I decided tat rushing to work immediately would be pointless. Thus I took 1/2 day leave, went straight back to bed then and woke up again at 11am. Haha...refreshed!

    Even have the energy to go for a swim after work just now...think the 1/2 day leave was worth it.

    No comments: