Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 03, 2006

    Crazy vs Norm

    I hate Mondays! Did I tell u guys tat b4? I really hate Mondays!!!

    Wats more? I woke up this morning and had diarrhoea, plus a bit of flu and sorethroat so I din really feel like coming to work...but coz I was on MC last Monday, I din want my colleagues to think tat I "geng" MC...haiz...a lot of busybodies in the office.

    Anyway, in the midst of boredom with doing case work and state of drowsiness from my flu medicine, my buddy at work and I had an interesting conversation (a bit bo liao to some pple) as copied below. So, who do u think is crazier???

    BUDDY:
    >>im gg nuts...
    >>im happy wen hussein got files sent to me...
    >>im happy wen got my corrs dat i nid to reply...
    >>im happy wen i got work to do...
    >>
    >>i m going crazy... hiak hiak hiak
    >>

    ME:
    >yah....workaholic
    >
    >for me....a lazybum....
    >im happy when I dun need to come to work
    >im happy when I can maple whole day
    >im happy when I hv no new cases
    >im happy when the files I routed out never come back
    >im happy when there is no replies to letters which I sent
    >
    >who's crazier?
    >

    BUDDY:
    we're both crazy in the other person's world but perfectly norm in own world... :d


    Who do you think is CRAZIER? Me or My Buddy
    ME
    BUDDY
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    No comments: