Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 28, 2006

    Feeling of Lethargy

    The feeling is back again...the naggy feeling of not wanting to come to work...wonder if its becoz I am tired, bored of my job or the job hopping bug is back again. Hope it is not the last one. Dun wish to go back to the days of changing jobs every 6 mths to 1 year...its very unsettling and no sense of accomplishment comes from such work.

    Which brings me to wonder...how does pple who do part-time/temp/contract jobs on a full time scale feel? Huh, wat do I mean? Well, there are some pple who prefers not to get a perm job and be stuck there, so they work for different companies on a part-time basis. They are thus not considered job hoppers, more like hire helpers when the companies needed them.

    Anyway, the only thing I am looking forward to daily is to knock off from work and go back to maple...sad life??? Not really lah...u must play the game to know...its really fun! Go ahead...check it out @ www.maplesea.com

    No comments: