Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 10, 2006

    Korean Drama - Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy

    Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />
    As most of my frens know, I am absolutely into watching vcds...especially Korean dramas. I used to watch a lot of Jap dramas but during the recent years, I have moved towards Korean dramas instead. So, wats all so great abt the shows?...u might ask...well, u gotta watch the shows to know right? Of course I wont comment tat all the shows are good...but there is a good portion of Korean dramas that is entertaining, funny, touching and simply make u fall in love with the characters inside.

    I recently completed this drama call "Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy". Although the 2 actor and actress are not the ones whom I normally support (meaning, I never really bought their shows), this show is great! It falls into my category of "I feel like watching it again immediately" shows. U simply gotta fall in love with the male lead in this show, Actor Gong Yoo. Really cheeky looking fella and not the deadly handsome kind of guy...but really cute!
    Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />
    Ok, Kwon Sang Woo still rank no.1 in my Korean Idol chart...but this guy is slowly moving up the chart....maybe one of these days, I will post my chart of Korean Idol on this blog for fun :P

    No comments: