Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 23, 2006

    My name is Kim Sam Soon

    Huh? My name is of course not Kim Sam Soon lah...duh -_lll

    The title on top is the recent Korean Drama I have watched. Really good show...It seems that the korean dramas I have been watching recently are all good...from "First Love of the Royal Prince", "Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy", "Wedding" and now "My Name is Kim Sam Soon"...think I am getting good at picking shows to watch :P

    Well, check out this drama, I assure u tat u wont regret.
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Actually, I think one of the reason why I like this show is tat it seems to relate to me tat the female lead is a plump girl...just like me. It carries the message that plump girls can have their charms too although they may not look attractive as some. You can call this consolation or watever u wana call it...I still like to think tat plump girls have their charms...it just depends on whether the guys they met are superficial...hahaha...

    Oh yah, found this really interesting video. The author of this video clip put in a lot of interesting words...the words did not come from the show itself...but it does seem to relay the message tat comes from the show. Have fun watching this...and do try to get hold of the actual drama to watch...

    No comments: