Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 06, 2006

    ~~~Swimming~~~

    Went swimming again just now after work. I decided to start an exercise routine last week, tat is to swim twice or more a week. Becoz it is really annoying to swim on weekends, I decided to try weekday nights instead.

    Last Tuesday, 30 May was the start...today is the 2nd time..hope I can keep this up :) I even bought a new swimming costume just for this.

    The feel of water swisshing and splashing and having ur warm body cooled down by the pool of water...its a great feeling! Ah, reminds me how much I miss swimming! I used to swim three times a week during the period of time I was unemployed and studying for my exams...probably the only sport I like and will ever really like.

    Going to swim again on Thursday, hope I can keep this up .

    No comments: