Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 19, 2006

    Friday Night Out

    Was so excited abt the weekend on Friday. Met up with Dan at 9pm plus for dinner (din wana meet him too early coz think I dun really have much to talk to him abt). He brought me to eat this China style steamboat at one of the shophouses opposite Bugis Junction...food was quite ok but we over-ordered and so pretty much overstuffed myself too :P

    Pero joined us abt 9pm plus, but not for dinner...so she had the misfortune to sit w us at the table and enduring the heat, both from the weather and from the steamboat.

    Anyway, had our dinner, blah blah chat...and me getting irritated w Dan for his choice of conversation topics (haiz...dun ask)...and then we went shopping a little at Bugis Village which opens till midnight. I was trying to find my hp housing coz I cracked mine on Thu when I went swimming...no luck.... T_T

    Pero and I then decided to watch midnight movie preview for "Just My Luck" while Dan went off to meet his frens to watch World Cup. Picked the movie coz its the only non-horror and seems funny and sweet kinda of movie available.
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Turned out to be quite a good show...sweet with a bit of humour and a nice happy ending which basically tells pple not to be superstitious...so are u superstitious??? Would u believe tat luck can be transferred through a mere kiss?

    No comments: