Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 15, 2006

    Busy Week OR Not?

    On Mon (the one tat just passed), I tot this week will be a busy week of dinner appointments and meeting frens. The initial plan was tat I am meeting Sharon and May on Tue (but it was postponed to Wed, fine...but later it got cancelled as well), Fri I am suppose to meet Jean, Pero and Dan (which now Jean cant make it and Pero can only make it late at night), Sat I am suppose to meet my Xiaomeis (well, they can still make it in the morning and afternoon, but think Weini has harmonica practice in the evening) and Sun is my cousin's wedding. Seems like a busy week at first, but end up so many changes in plans...goes to show pre-planning doesnt work all the time.

    Went to Suntec with Su on Mon after work and managed to get this cool crystal vase as a wedding gift to my cousin. I had wanted to buy crystal wine glasses but they din have the whole set of 6 there and told me if I wanted, I have to go down again the next day (but I am too lazy...and I wanted to swim on Tue). I really did swim on Tue...did 15 laps! Felt Great! Then as last night's dinner appt was cancelled, I went straight home after buying gift wrapping paper from Kovan Heartland Mall. Had a pretty uneventful night of mapling and watching vcds.

    Today's plan??? To go swimming again after work...maybe can jio Kim to go (provided she doesnt wana just laze at home :P ). Wonder how will my weekend turn out...seems busy lah...but dunno whether got some more last minute changes. -_llll

    No comments: