Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 08, 2006

    X-Men III (Review)

    Watched X-Men III - The Last Stand last night. Would say its quite a typical superheroes show, with nice special effects, touching scenes and exciting moments. But then I was rather surprised to see tat they did not feature much of superheroes as I expected. The few goodie superheroes were only: Xavier, Wolverine, Storm, The Beast (Furball), Iceman, Ironman, Rogue, Kitty (this girl who passes thru walls), Cyclops (who died not long after the start) and Jean Grey. I sort of remember there were more members in X-Men...but then I could be wrong, coz I am not such an avid fan of their comics.

    Talking abt the effects, I remember the last part when Wolverine was walking towards Jean against the forces tat she summoned and his clothes were being torned to pieces and his own skin keep tearing and healing...well, at the end of it his shirt was totally gone but part of his pants which covers "u know wat" remains...amazing huh? hahaha....ya lah, they still need a bit of decency in the show and couldnt possibly feature a totally naked Wolverine...but it really does not seem realistic then.

    Anyway, overall its a good show to watch if u are into superheroes and all tat stuff. Do go to the movies to watch this show if u havent, and do not leave straight away after the show...heard tat there is a last part to the movie (which I missed coz I didnt know)...

    No comments: