Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 08, 2006

    Service Quality

    Decided to write this post on my encounter at KFC, Plaza Singapura branch. Was having my dinner there w Su before the X-Men movie last night.

    We had abt 30 mins before the show starts and tot tat there shld be plenty of time to buy and finish our food. Yes, the queue was long but I tot it shld clear up quite fast coz it is called "Fast Food" mah. There was this buddy meal promotion where 4 pieces of chicken is thrown into this superman bucket, comes with 2 regular drinks, 2 whipped potato and 2 coleslaw...sounds like a good offer? Yeh it is indeed, nearly everyone in the queue is ordering tat particular set. Well, the ridiculous thing is tat, the chicken pieces in the bucket comes in a combination of 1 rib, 1 breastmeat, 1 chicken wing and 1 drumstick. And the staff were actually picking on the pieces of chicken to choose the right combination! Wat a waste of time!!! Especially when the queues are so long, the staff are ever moving so slowly and then they still have to pick on the chicken pieces...gosh! I think I waited at the queue for abt 15-20 mins before I finally get served. Su and I had to gobble up our food by then in order to rush for the movie...if I had known the waiting time would be so long, I would not have eaten there. A lesson well learnt.

    No comments: