Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 19, 2006

    Wedding Bells...ring! ring! ring!

    Woke up late on Sunday coz of the late nights out on Friday and Saturday...so I woke up only at 10am plus...luckily, I still have time to prepare before we set off to attend my cousin's ROM. The solemnization took place at the Galleria Ballroom in Grand Corpthorne Waterfront Hotel. Pretty grand and nice atmosphere...plus the buffet food is really good too...hehehe, ate a lot of nice food over the past weekend...too luxurious lifestyle for me :P

    Anyway, after the wedding lunch, we went to my eldest Bro's place to rest and for my 2nd bro to fix the computer there...maybe I can get the laptop back soon so tat I can maple w my bro...instead of taking turns...keke. I actually fell asleep there on their sofa, think I must have been really tired. Our dinner was settled at Grapevine, this little cafe near serangoon shopping centre and this crocodile farm there. Nice ambience but sadly, the food took a bit longer to serve and Charmaine (my niece) got impatient and was making a fuss, took a bite on the table, then cried when scolded by her mummy -_lll while piggy Ray (my nephew) was napping thru the whole episode.

    Maybe if I get hold of the pictures taken, I will post it up on this blog...maybe...not sure if bro will email to me...maybe I must ask...but I am soooo lazy...........

    No comments: