Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 05, 2006

    GSS Fun ^^

    Great Singapore Sale (GSS) started last week and I am finally feeling IT!

    Went shopping w Kim last Sat at Bugis. Felt like ages since I went shopping (actually I went shopping in KL recently...but not in Spore lah), and I must say - I still hate crowds. Dun like the sight of too many pple crowding at a particular place and squeezing to grab the best offers, BUT tat is just wat GSS is abt.

    Was feeling really lethargic (and a bit unwell) this morning and after finding out tat Su took urgent leave, I decided to take a 1/2 day leave too. Becoz there was really nothing better to do, I ended up meeting Kim for more shopping. Haha..."wo hai dao ta"...she ended up doing shopping for the 3rd day straight, hahaha...

    Anyway, if u havent feel the GSS mood, do go out to the shopping malls...I reckon u will catch the shopping bug soon too. ^^

    No comments: