Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 05, 2006

    Behind z Scene of a Busy Street

    I was walking to work from Chinatown MRT this morning, passing through the quiet streets and thinking abt the difference in the view there during the quiet morning vs the busy afternoon & evenings. The narrow streets are full of life and buzz in the afternoon and evenings, sometimes at night too. But morning is a drastically different story.

    Locked doors of shops, empty tables and shelves, some rubbish lying around and guess what? Amazingly, I counted 5 DEAD COCKROACHES in the middle of the street tat I walked past! Goodness, just imagine how many more cockroaches there are (dead & alive) hidden in the depths of darkness, corners of stores/shops and in drains...~~shudder~~...and when I start recalling, I think I remember seeing dead cockroaches lying ard on the street every morning when I walked past. Eeeeewwwwww, cannot imagine what else is hidden behind the scene of these busy streets....~~shudder~~

    No comments: