Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 03, 2006

    Corrrrn Sooouppppp.....T_T

    Let me tell u abt the nightmare corn soup ~~~ shiver...

    Like all housewives and homemakers, my mum has the responsibility to prepare sumptous meals for us. It naturally becomes a headache to her that she have to come up with new menus now and then, and maybe even create a few new dishes. I do understand the difficulty of doing so, and do indeed appreciate the effort she had put in. THANKS, MUM!!!

    Well, another of my mum's trait is that whenever she cook something new, she would ask for feedback as to whether the food is nice. Wanting feedback is of coz good, we all know that...but one must remember NEVER to tell my mum that u like a certain food! Why??? Coz, if u were to tell her that u like the food, or even just say that it taste nice ('nice' being such an ambiguous word), u will end up eating the same food for the days that follow (perhaps until another good replaces it).... '~'

    This was proven previously,
    1)The "Water-cress soup" that my bro drinks...he ate the water-cress veg and said its not bad...and wala....we saw Water-cress soup on our table at least once every week.

    2)Japanese fried chicken bites tat we can buy from supermarket and just need to deep fry. It appeared on our table abt two or more times a week...until now, at the thought of it, I feel like puking...

    Need more examples??...think not...makes me wana puke more...

    Recently, my mum had been slacking at her cooking...been cooking really simple meals since she is more busy with going to fetch my niece from childcare and running to help out in the RC. Simple meals are fine...in fact, simple meals that are forgettable (ie. u dun remember wat u ate after u ate it) are good. But, OMG!!! I see CORN SOUP for dinner for abt 4 times a week lately!!!!...and sometimes, this is accompanied by the not-so-tasty stir-fried long beans which my niece love. Yes! All this is becoz my niece love the CORN SOUP and long beans... T_T

    Please....save me....now, whenever I reach home and start getting ready for dinner, I fear to open the soup pot's lid...I am mortally afraid T_T

    WHAT IF IT IS CORN SOUP AGAIN???!!!!!!!!

    No comments: