Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 15, 2006

    Introducing "183 Poohs"

    We had a few additions to the Pooh Family in my office some time back (I was slow in putting up the picture here). A Red and another Baby blue T-Shirt Poohs. So our Pooh Family now includes:

    Baby Blue Tee Pooh - Ah Bloop
    Baby Pink Tee Pooh - Whiny
    Yellow Tee Pooh - Ah Poo
    Red Tee Pooh - Redish
    Green Tee Pooh - Ah Poop
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    But what's more amazing is the stark resemblance of the 5 Poohs to the 183 Club. See their coloured T-Shirts to see which 183 Club members they resemble. So now, the Poohs have new names:

    The 183 Poohs
    YR Pooh (Huang Yu Rong in Yellow)
    XS Pooh (Yan Xing Shu in Pink)
    FG Pooh (Zu Fan Gang in Blue)
    MD Pooh (Ming Dao in Green)
    SW Pooh (Wang Shao Wei in Purple/Red as in Pooh)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    And as expected, now MD Pooh is my favourite Pooh and sits at my desk all the time. ^^

    Although 183 Poohs have new names now, my colleagues insist on calling the Baby Blue Pooh as Hady coz Hady's fan wore BLUE during the finals of Singapore Idol. Well, guess its up to them...as long as they dun change my MD Pooh...hahaha...ITS MINE! ITS MINE! ITS MINE!

    No comments: