Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 19, 2006

    Busy Schedule then Sick!

    Been quite some time since I last blogged. Was pretty swarmed by the amount of things to do (both work and personal) lately.

    Lets rewind to the previous weekend 9 Dec and 10 Dec...busy weekend! It was a Zoo Trip with my eldest bro and family on tat Sat. Pretty fun but of course tiring...4 adults juggling Charmaine and Ray was still a challenge. Lazy Charmaine kept wanting her parents to carry her, think she was too lazy to walk....haha...reminds me of...ME! I remember that till I was in Kindergarden, I still wanted my mum to carry me :P Well, we took lotsa photos...but I am not too sure if I will get those copies...if I do, I will post it up k!

    Then Sun, 10 Dec was a visit to my grandma...pre-birthday celebration. It was...as "cold" as ever. I think most of my relatives, including myself, were there only to show "face". Sad but true. Wonder wat will happen when my grandma pass away...hmmm...think maybe then we probably wouldnt have this kind of family gatherings anymore.

    Ok, then to last week. I was pretty much busy at work updating my cases status on the older cases. Apparently the Big Boss wanted to review the 90s cases...so all of us were like rushing like mad! Then the day came for reporting and our Big Boss was on MC!...haiz....not sure when it will be postponed to. And then, only heard last week that one of our colleague was leaving...haiz....pple come and go so much in this dept...guess it cant be helped coz a portion of us are contract staff. So again, there was re-shuffling of cases and wa-lah, I think I got more work to do again! Haiz.....sianz....wonder when is my turn to leave?

    Last weekend was a sickly weekend. Worst I have felt for some time. The cold which I tot was cured the previous week came back on Sat, 16 Dec. While I was decorating my home for the Xmas season, I had bolts of sneezing and it started. Running nose, sore throat...and a wedding dinner to attend tat night! No wonder I din really enjoy the night...was practically swallowing my food tat night (not meaning eating fast, but I always eat fast...I meant I was trying to literally swallow the food). Sunday was not any better...spent mostly in bed...then yesterday, the coughing came...wat I dreaded most - phlegm! Phlegm was not just disgusting to me coz they are greenish and sticky...but coz they block my breathing passageway. From past experience, I know coughing can easily lead to a relapse of my asthma...so I decided to be good and visited the doctor. I will post an entry abt the visit to the doctor later.

    So today, I am back at work and still sick!

    No comments: