Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 13, 2007

    Ex-colleague's Wedding

    Went to an ex-colleague's (one of the LA who left our firm recently) wedding last Sat, 6 Oct 2007.

    It was a grand affair which was held at Swissotel the Stamford and they actually have about 80 tables in the ballroom! Sigh....rich pple is like that one.....think they want "face", so have to hold a really GRAND event to announce the wedding. But I think the plan backfired on them. Coz sadly, the tables were barely filled up with quite a number of them with only 4 to 6 attendees.

    Gosh, the wastage of food at those tables is really heart-wrenching when u think about pple who are starving.

    Anyway, my colleagues were snapping photos like crazy...and so I uploaded some of them below. Decided not to name my colleagues just in case they dun care to have their photos on my blog...hahaha....can u spot me in 2 of the pics?

    Our Table

    Colleague & Me

    The Trio

    Brotherly & Sisterly Couple

    Guy with the Rose

    Bosses & LAs

    Red Rose

    No comments: