Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 13, 2007

    Snow Queen

    After completing Why Why Love, I din go back to watching Loveholic or Great Expectation. Instead I got Snow Queen from Su and it turns out to be a great show, though a sad one.

    Snow Queen

    I am a bit lazy to write synopsis on the drama...but I found this great website giving very good writeups on dramas...both korean and taiwan dramas....in fact the writer/blogger has more on his/her list than me...go visit ba...I will tag this link as a shortcut on my blog too.

    http://fireflystar.blogspot.com/

    Credits to the writer/blogger:

    Synopsis
    "A boxer who was previously a genius, and a rich girl who has a serious illness. Despite appearing not to have any connection, they are similar. Nothing can melt their heart of ice. What is the sunlight that can melt their frozen heart? If the answer is love, is it too cliche? Tae Woong`s love (Hyun Bin) melted the heart of the ice princess, Bo Ra (Sung Yu Ri). Although this winter will be very cold and scary, winter is not the end of the seasons, but the beginning of the hope for a greater love.This drama is adapted from Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen and also pays tribute to Korea's lengendary boxer, Kim Deuk."

    RATING FOR SHOW: **** (out of 5 stars)

    No comments: