Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 24, 2007

    My PSP!

    I bought my very own PSP last Sat! This term might be alien to some pple but it is a familar term for all gamers.


    PSP = Playstation Portable!


    Its amazing how technology evolve...last time pple play games like 5-stones, zero-point...then pple went on to board games like Monopoly, snake & ladders, chess...after tat computer games took over. With the computer age came the introduction of Nintendo, Gameboy, Playstation...amazing! Then just as how PCs improve from Pentium I to II to III and onwards, Playstation 2 came out, then X-BOX came in to have a bite in the games market.

    Now, there is sooo many options for gamers that we are really spoilt for choice. Playstation 3, X-BOX 360, Wiis...and handheld games like PSP and DS-Lite.

    INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!!

    Keke....anyway I am extremely happy with my PSP....travelling to/from work is no longer boring...hehe!!!

    No comments: