Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 03, 2007

    Wedding Vs Reunion

    Time flies, its already November...

    I am late in posting this entry...duh wat else is new...lol....again, I din take any pics at Sherelyn's wedding with my hp and instead got pics from Su???

    Yes, yes...I am a lousy blogger...even with my camera enabled phone, I am still lazy to take pics. As the chinese saying goes "a leopard never changes its spots". I shall just graciously admit tat I am truly lazy. :P

    So, we went to Sherelyn's wedding on Saturday, 27 October 2007.

    It was a totally affair from the wedding I attended earlier this month (see my earlier entry on "Ex-colleague's Wedding" ). Sherelyn's wedding was a cozy and heart-warming event...at least to all who knows her and the groom and wishes them a blissful marriage.

    PA270246



    The wedding was held at the Grand Plaza Parkroyal and they had abt 30 tables of family, friends and colleagues. As both the bride and groom are from IPTO, I see mostly familiar faces there...keke. It felt more like a reunion with ex-colleague to me.

    Real glad too see ALL OF U k!!!

    Wishing the couple once again A VERY BLISSFUL MARRIAGE!

    No comments: