Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 27, 2007

    Dreams Vs Reality

    Finally managed to convince myself to blog tonight...its not tat I have nothing to blog abt...its more like I am lazy...yes, lazy :P

    This will be another pictureless entry, but by no means is it boring.

    We all know wat dreams are right? We can definitely differentiate a dream from reality. But have u ever encountered a dream tat is SOOOO REAL, tat it brings the goosebumps out from u?

    I promised to give Kim a ride (actually my bro drove lah) last Friday morning. So, I made sure I set the alarm clock early.

    So on Friday, I woke up at 6am plus to find my bro and dad getting ready to leave. Then my bro said to me that he needs to bring my dad to see a chinese sinseh. Feeling a little pissed at having to break my promise to Kim, I gave her a call and told her tat she have to arrange her own transport tat morning. Kim sounded a little unhappy at tat.

    Then I crashed down into my bed again and fell fast asleep. Lazy me...next time I heard is my mum calling me to wake up. "Its late already, wake up!"....."Wake up! Its really late!"

    Suddenly I jolt awake! Wat had happened was a dream!

    The feeling then was pretty amazing...coz everything had seemed so real, almost as if they really happened. But then, I got up in time to get ready and we picked Kim up according to plan.

    Dream vs Reality...cant differentiate sometimes :P (hmm...or issit coz I am piggy?)

    No comments: