Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 07, 2008

    Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)

    Hey all, for those who are not aware, I am back in Singapore!...actually I was back on Sat...so am now trying to settle back into my job.

    Before I starting posting pics for my Hong Kong trip, decided to jot this short post.

    Was working late just now and took a cab back home coz I was lazy and trying to save a little time.

    The cab driver helpfully suggested going by the KPE as an alternative route from my usual CTE journey. I was then pleasantly surprised to find out that the KPE had just been opened on 20 September 2008. Yeah!

    Excited to see how the new expressway looks like, I decided to go along with his suggestion. Bad bad decision...apparently the driver doesnt know the route well (having only been on KPE twice) and came out from the exit named "Bartley Road East". While exiting, he kept mumbling that he never heard of the road and wonder if its new (obviously right, since he's a cabby and never been on the road).

    So he ended up driving round and round in Kaki Bukit area while trying to find the right route to bring me home -_-

    My cab fare turned out to be S$16+....NOT CHEAP LOR!!! NOT SHORT ROUTE LOR!!!

    No comments: