Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 08, 2008

    Madonna - Give It 2 Me

    Heard this song during a commercial break featuring the new season of "Desperate Housewives".

    A rather familiar song which I don't recognize except for the repetitive
    "...on and on and on..."

    Liking the song, I decided to put it into my blog entry to share it with you guys. So, I took quite a long time to search for the song on both youtube and imeem until I finally caught the words "give it to me" when the commercial reran on TV.

    Was happy to learn that Madonna is the singer for this song...who would have guessed! Ok, Madonna was my favourite English Pop Singer in the past when I was listening to english songs, so the familiarity makes it more favourable.

    Please enjoy this music video...

    No comments: